Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Go ahead....

I want to start this post with "Go ahead... As long as you could smile and would not tremble again."
I want to be missing in action for a while, can i?
I am really tired and exhausted
Too much of conflicts and mis-communication happened these few weeks
And i am so sorry that i couldn't settle it in the most preferable way
Learned in certain subject that when a Sole Proprietorship is formed, it is solely owned by one person and you can decide what ever you want to do, as long as it makes you profit... The main thing is, you don't have to share and all decision is in your hand, you don have to bother other people... 
That could be applied in business world and I don't think it can be applied in our real life.. 
Many thing need to be considered 
And too much of consideration on other people probably wouldn't bring any expected result and it might be hurting.

心再痛也要加油~ ♥ 


 he is cute n smart cuz he is wearing a sharp spines coat...


3 comments:

iamSCID said...

hmm... who will do that?
I wonder, I think he have been long gone.

sarahleechingli said...

cute porcupine:i am kinda smart, i could be fren to other n at the same time if i got attack, i could protect myself with all those spines... hehe...
anyhow, i wud like to own that porcupine [picture] cuz he is reali cute...:P

Unknown said...

yup,too much considerations on others might be hurting.
There is one of my friends who always get hurt because of her friend.
I really can't bear to see the person who hurt her.I always asked her to forget about this friend.
But she always told me:"I don't care how my friends treat me,once they are my friends,i will forever treat them as friend no matter how.
It is better to have a friend than have an enemy."
Pls don't hurt others people feelings,because you may get the same things as repay too.It is nature justice of living.
SarahleeChingli,may people who hurt you can understand this basic theory someday.Cheers Up!

Passed by Guest.

Post a Comment