Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No Good


I am imaginative
because when you have done something, i could interpret it based on my own understanding
and sorry, this is NO GOOD
I am lethargic 
because i have no more energy in doing thing and make me no more interest in knowing what do you want to do
and sorry, this is NO GOOD
I am angry
because i am not what i am and i don't feel like i could be what i am and i have to be aware of many thing
and sorry, this is NO GOOD
I am discouraged
because i am falling and my confidence fade away. i am physically and mentally weak
and sorry, this is NO GOOD
I am frustrated 
because i want to slam you as hard as i could and i want to crash you into pieces as cruel as i would
and sorry, this is NO GOOD

no good no good no good... LCL... lu balik kampung tidor la... 
 

1 comments:

iamSCID said...

good picture...

Post a Comment