Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

No cry


When you called and told me what happened last night, i felt sad as how you felt too.
Yesterday, when you told me that you might be entering another phase of life, i felt really happy for you. 
I don't know how was that feeling, but be frank, i was touching, because it never happen between four of us.
When you told me how much you wanted to make a call in the middle of night and struggled so much, i knew it as i felt the same way too. 
Did you know that i was tear dropping too when you told me that
No worry, no cry
I believe, friend, we will be having happy endings
Thing will always come to you, eventually, after we had gone through a lot















BFF... ga yau...

4 comments:

iamSCID said...

Good...
Hehe...

sarahleechingli said...

eh eh... you just commented wit 2 words tat i cant really understand what were they... hehe... elaborate a bit wuahaha

iamSCID said...

it means something... that you have learn to not to cry and have grown up abit

sarahleechingli said...

:) yea... even if i wanted to cry, i would try to hold it back...

Post a Comment