Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rojak


In my world, there are three rojak languages that are mostly used for short messaging purpose.

Let English to be the main language, so there would be:
  •     English + Malay
  •     English + Cantonese + Hokkien
  •     English + Chinese

If you were using English + Malay to text me, yes, okay, that is acceptable and welcomed because I am using it too and I have no objection to it. As I often use: "I cant tahan already... I berkulat dah....=.=lll "

If you were sending me text using English + Cantonese + Hokkien, I would not hantam you too because if i hantam you I would have to hantam myself lol. " No worry, I won't 'zhong' you...."

If you were using English + Chinese. I am sorry. I have no idea why do you like to mix English with Chinese?
"Eh, you have your dinner liao?"
"What is it lai de?"
"This is Lucy de picture."
Oh My God....! Do you know Chinese? Who is your Chinese teacher? Your Chinese teacher would have killed you and tore you into pieces when she found out, I swear. 

Alright, for those who knows Chinese, you can choose to use hokkien if you want to text me this:
"What is it lai de?" >> " Xia mi lai?"
For those who doesn't know Chinese, aka English educated people, come, pay me few hundred dollars and I will train you proper Chinese. 

Rojak English + Chinese insult me=P

  Rojak!!!~~=P

0 comments:

Post a Comment