Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

the only one

There are a lot of different kind of people in this world
Some are really good, they walk the talk
Some only speak louder than action
Some love other more than themselves
Some love themselves the most aka selfish
Some could be so imaginary
Some are being so realistic
Some are hanging their life, lingering around, seeking for a chance
Some are struggling hard to grab the opportunity as they know time waits no man
Some take thing for granted
Some only take what they deserve
.....
There are still a lot to describe
Which kind are you?
I used to justify what is wrong and what is right, stubbornly
I used to feel remorse as i was not good enough 
BUT
Why should we judge and demoralize own self?
No one has the right to do that
I love me, myself
I am nothing now, i know
But this doesn't mean that i need to change myself to another person
CHANGE to another BETTER me
Invest appropriate time (this time i gotta be smart dy, ISH!!) to get thing proven

Going to start working and a lot more to be explored.
Posses the greatest mind set prior to exploring

"shun shun lei lei..... "

1 comments:

jAmEs said...

You will gained and gt improved along the way you past through...as long as you don't lose yourself...and...
you are not nothing. . . . . . @.@
stay happy and +oil!!!
wang shi shun li......huat ar~~~ ;)

Post a Comment