Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

another morning

its a lazy sunday morning
i do not feel like waking up
received a message and i replied
isn't it wonderful to get an early morning wish?
watched some short video clips and morale of those stories inspired me in some sence
see more and think wider
wondering for whom should i live for?
of course i would definitely answer u, for my family and myself
shouldn't we only live for ourself?
yes, some might, but for me, family always come first, they ranked above me
then, together with the one i love, with my besties, and many more which are important to me, i live my life.....
busy for life and career is not a reason to ignore people that you love or around you, that is absolutely an excuse
spent time with them because when you are gradually getting older, what would you blame? 
spent less time with those you love? or spent less time with your career and work? think about it...


change, if you feel that you need a change :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment