Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

have a break

u might have enough of me
i might have enough of you
that is why a break is needed
everyone experiences that they themselves do not admit their fault
what comes around goes around

i was repeatedly practicing some chords just now
i am tired of being so tense every time when i want to speak
i do not feel that i am being the real me
i am glad that things changed good
but there is always a huge room for improvement

i need a break for a while
i do not want to prove myself that it was a regretful choice
to whom i could share my feeling with?
with whom i could be the real me?

i appreciate everything that i had
i believe that i put my heart and soul towards something that i really care
i am really that bad?
that i always interpret something good badly?
am i bad? i am thinking, keep on thinking...

i think i am bad
i am really not good enough
i need a break
to really think of what am i
and at the mean time
enjoy being care-free...

its your choice to either go forward, backward, or stop....

0 comments:

Post a Comment