Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

WCC

will be going out with wcc for breakfast later
wcc, even though you could be so fierce sometime, but i have treated you as my best friend and of course my big sista... :)
every time when i wanted to talk to someone, i will always get into your room and talk to you regardless whether you wanted to talk to me or not. 
kinda funny that i could click with you well, hope that you feel the same too...
wcc... i appreciate you and its really well-worthy for knowing you... 
even though we are not sticking to each other every single minute
who cares? i could still feel the togetherness between us
you occupied a place in my heart
i will forever and ever remember who are you to me...
<3 you, wcc....
i remember how you hold my hand, few times, especially when i need you... thank you... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sista... i m jealous! though i m nt always stick with u, i ard treated u as my sista ><

sarahleechingli said...

<3 u too kahee, hope you feel it... :) even thou v din stick together every minutes... :)

Post a Comment