Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Chapter 1

I have made myself a holiday-timetable
so that i could refer it and be more self disciplined

very early morning -- wake up + wake my little brother up + go out for breakfast/ home made breakfast + send brother to school.
morning --fyp
afternoon, before evening -- fyp
evening -- exercise/ help popo to cook dinner
night -- coursework

I went through my chapter 1 and i need to re-do it, from top to toe. it was totally wrong and not even done in proper method. And now, i would be having my Chapter 1 version 3... On my half way to complete it, and i will get it done before i go out to fetch my brother from school at 530pm.

That is my only way...
:))

1 comments:

sarahleechingli said...

yeah.. delayed, but at least i m done with it... yeah... chap 2 starts from tomorrow... yeah~!

Post a Comment