Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Chap

Good Morning...:))
I woke up at 730am and got into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
Ta-Da~ today's homemade breakfast is fried egg and slices of bread :Q
And here comes the hardest task which is -- to wake my brother up or should i kick him out from bed? LOL
Yea, luckily he is unusually obedient and woke up by himself LOL...

It's another day, i need to get my mission accomplished * The beginning of my Chapter 2 *
Mission of the day -- Read >> Sort >> Summarize >> Draft 
Would be spending less time on it today because my deary sista is coming... Hahaha...

3 comments:

iamSCID said...

hmm, glad to hear...
everything is going well.

sarahleechingli said...

thx... i am so glad to hear from you too...

Shun Yuan said...

new chap new life...Gambateh

Post a Comment