Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

dont know


i am not making any revenge
why should i?
what make you to think of that?
i am just doing what i suppose to do
i want to be as good with you
but how?
every time when i think back on how you ignore me
and how u purposely neglect me
especially when i needed you the most
i would still feel the pain inside my heart
it is just so painful and i couldn't describe it 
and now you are saying that i am making revenge? 
i do not think anyone taught me to do that, so i don't know, cuz i didn't learn
i am still talking with you
i am still helping you in many ways
most importantly, i am still laughing with you [that is all you want, laughter, i guess]

i am not like you, i couldn't see any sadness from anyone, so i take care of your feeling
and i guess you didn't and made me suffered and heart aching
thank you for letting my heart to ache, always.....

4 comments:

Lucky Star said...

Memory of the past is a lesson to learn. The other party did not understand you enough I guess. He probably know his mistakes and learn to be more sensitive to your feeling now. What you did probably get him a taste of his own old medicine. When he says that you are taking a revenge by ignoring him, i guess he must had felt your sentiment in the past and would try to mend his mistakes. (I m just making a wild guess the person mentioned in this blog is a HE, sorry if I'm wrong)

iamSCID said...

Lucky Star: hmm... seems like someone that give random comments without knowing thoroughly. Or are you someone in disguise. Wuahaha... I'm very suspicious on who this is. XD

My advice is action. Talk so much for wat?

Unknown said...

I agree with what Samuel said. Action is more valuable than any.

When the timing is missed, then it is a forever miss!

sarahleechingli said...

firstly, thk u for spending some time to read my blog, i appreciate it so much.. dear lucky star, crystal heart is mending now i guess... time needed to mend the broken heart...dear samuel, thx for ur advise. my advise is, every1 has their own way on doing thing, agree? dear leng lui, i get wat u mean n i appreciate pretty much on ur comment...u keep blogging too ok cuz i wil visit frequently.. :P

Post a Comment