Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

time to perah my otak again

i think i am not having a holiday
i am facing my laptop doing my works for the entire week
whether i did anything or not, that is not in the topic
what i want to concern is
i am always perah-ing my otak and cause my eyes terbeliak after facing the lappie for many hours
its another week
again same thing happened
pity to my otak and eyes

few more days to go before i head back to malacca
i do not hope anything like what happened before the holiday happen again....
be mature *talking to myself*
and those are not fun at all
i have no time~ NO time~ 

6 comments:

iamSCID said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iamSCID said...

not like

secret said...

gambateh

sarahleechingli said...

thx to mr/ms secret:))

YeNSeReNe said...

Jia you togethergether...
lotsa laughter....
=D

sarahleechingli said...

thx yen:)
love you n v ganbate... <3

Post a Comment